This cookie is easy to bake and really melt in your mouth. Sweet and smells like butter. Makes roughly 48pcs.
- Sieve plain flour,icing sugar,baking powder in a big bowl.
- Add vanilla essence,olive/corn oil into the flour mixture.
- Use fork to stir. Mix well. You can use hand to knead them.
- A soft dough is formed. Knead a few times.
- Spoon a tiny ball with teaspoon.
- Add 1pc chocolate chips in the middle.
- Press lightly into ungrease muffin cups.
- Bake 170 C , 15-20min, or gas mark "medium" or number "2"