- Line 12 hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Sift flour, baking powder into a bowl.
- Stir in salt. Set aside.
- lace sugar, eggs, milk, butter and vanilla essence in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add combined dry ingredients and beat until blended.
- Spoon into muffin pan until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20min or until skewer inserted in the centre of muffin comes out clean.
Monday, September 20, 2010
This is recipe for basic muffin if you like it plain.
2 cups plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs-beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla essence