- Lightly grease muffin tin.
- Sift self raising flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Stir in sugar.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla and butter together.
- Add to flour mixture together with sweet corn.
- Beat for another 30 seconds.
- Spoon into greased muffin holes until 2/3 full.
- Bake 190C for 25min or until skewer inserted into the centre of muffin comes out clean.
Monday, September 20, 2010
SWEET CORN MUFFIN
Sweet corn are sweet either bake with bread, cakes or muffins. Most people like to eat steam cup sweet corn for snacks.
Here is a recipe for easy sweet corn muffin.
( sweet corn muffin from Google images)
215g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
60g castor sugar
3 large eggs-beaten
90ml low fat milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
75g butter, melted
175g cream style sweet corn